WIRQ Executive Committee
The 2021 WIRQ Committee
About The Committee
The committee members are integral to the running of WIRQ.
The committee is comprised of members who volunteer their time to overseeing a broad range of tasks throughout the year, including:
- developing ideas and coordinating the organisation of our core networking events, as well as a broad range of other networking, educational and professional development events;
- organising and hosting the annual WIRQ awards;
- the maintenance of the WIRQ website;
- facilitating the distribution of communications to the WIRQ community; and
- advocating for and endorsing women in leadership across the insolvency industry.
If you have a passion for IT or social media, event coordination, advocacy and/or professional development, we would love to have you on board!
To register your interest in being part of the WIRQ committee, we encourage you to complete the below form. We will then be in touch with you closer to the Annual General Meeting to confirm your interest and send around our nomination form.
You must be a member of WIRQ during the year you wish to be on the committee.
Join The WIRQ Committee
To express your interest in joining the WIRQ committee, please fill out the following form, telling us a bit about yourself and why you would like to become a committee member.
On receiving your application, we will contact you to confirm your interest before you are added to the WIRQ committee nomination form.